14 Ford Ave, Oneonta, NY 138204 beds, 2 baths, 2,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 65 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 95802
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 640 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 211
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 36120030000600010190000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31624615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Ford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% higher than in Town of Oneonta, and 40.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13820 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 16 Ford Ave Oneonta, NY$245K41.52,875
- 18 Ford Ave Oneonta, NY$209K432,400
- 6 Ford Ave Oneonta, NY$180K----3,978
- 23 Elm St Oneonta, NY$215K523,177
- 277 Main St Oneonta, NY$137KStudio0.51,760
- 263 Main St Oneonta, NY$120K311,740
- 269 Main St # 1 Oneonta, NY--------
- 269 Main St Oneonta, NY$122K31.5500
- 269 Main St APT 3 Oneonta, NY--314,026
- 28 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$194K32.52,152
- 30 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$242K42.53,016
- 378 Main St Oneonta, NY$132K623,200
- 382 Main St # 1 Oneonta, NY--211,210
- 27 Elm St Oneonta, NY$258K634,420
- 27 Ford Ave Oneonta, NY$178K532,750
- 22 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$192K422,025
- 231 Main St Oneonta, NY$119K41.52,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!