14 Garden St, Meriden, CT 064514 beds, 3 baths, 2,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 914 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $171,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: N353028
- Finished basement, 25 sqft
- Parking: Off street, On street, 3 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Apartment, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Conveniences \ Private Trash Pickup, Conveniences \ Walk to Shopping, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Condition \ Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ None, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,168 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:602 B:156 L:59
- Zillow Home ID: 58916244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Garden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06451 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.9% greater than in Meriden, and 203% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
- 20 Garden St Meriden, CT$135K821,613
- 15 Garden St Meriden, CT$172K832,435
- 19 Garden St Meriden, CT$106K31720
- 24 Garden St Meriden, CT$124K622,060
- 22 Hickory St Meriden, CT$163K932,477
- 33 Garden St Meriden, CT$191K932,270
- 20 Hickory St Meriden, CT$147K622,004
- 44 Garden St Meriden, CT$136K311,626
- 16 Hickory St Meriden, CT$167K421,648
- 36 Hickory St Meriden, CT$104K31777
- 23 Hickory St Meriden, CT$165K632,475
- 34 Hickory St Meriden, CT$226KStudio--2,790
- 19 Hickory St # 2 Meriden, CT$167K63--
- 21 Hickory St Meriden, CT$135K321,180
- 15 Hickory St Meriden, CT$125K421,012
- 40 Hickory St Meriden, CT$108K31777
- 19 Hickory St Meriden, CT$171K632,000
- 10 Hickory St Meriden, CT$168K61.51,803
- 50 Hickory St Meriden, CT$105K31994
- 41 Hickory St Meriden, CT$185K321,282
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!