14 Gordon Ter, Newton, MA 02458
Sold on 11/11/13: $670,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Multi Family:3,000 sq ft
- Lot:3,049 sqft
- Year Built:1913
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $670,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Countertop Range,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Wall Oven,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COL_DSCRP_1 \ Wall AC,COL_DSCRP_1 \ Window AC,COL_DSCRP_2 \ Window AC,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Philadelphia,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Philadelphia,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Middle SchoolBigelow
- Parcel #S:71 B:002 L:0008
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count12
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID56318653
- Days on Zillow123
- Elementary SchoolLincoln Elliot
- High SchoolNewton North
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$687,999||$640K – $729K||+$9,136||$229||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,088/mo||$1.7K – $2.6K/mo||-$62||$0.70||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 02458 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Newton as a whole. Among 02458 homes, this home is valued 4.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02458 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% higher than in Newton, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02458 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02458 home values.
Neighborhood for 14 Gordon Ter
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005