- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Extra Storage, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Water Source \ Public Water Available, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,296 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:079 L:025
- Zillow Home ID: 57997807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 14.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Wallingford, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06492 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|9 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT||$306K||2||1.5||1,154|
|5 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT||$296K||4||2||2,030|
|702 N Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||$225K||2||1||1,148|
|18 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT||$280K||3||3.5||1,330|
|708 N Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||$236K||4||1.5||1,538|
|3 Catlin Rd Wallingford, CT||$287K||4||3||1,966|
|698 N Elm St Wallingford, CT||$231K||1||1||1,140|
|5 Catlin Rd Wallingford, CT||$254K||4||2||1,382|
|15 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT||$239K||2||2.5||1,008|
|712 N Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||$226K||3||1||1,134|
|20 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT||$327K||2||2.5||2,530|
|17 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT||$296K||4||3||1,915|
|7 Catlin Rd Wallingford, CT||$249K||2||1.5||1,306|
|682 N Elm St Wallingford, CT||$361K||4||2||2,811|
|9 Catlin Rd Wallingford, CT||$265K||3||2||1,728|
|690 N Elm St Wallingford, CT||$326K||5||2.5||2,207|
|718 N Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||$288K||6||3||2,268|
|19 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT||$257K||4||1.5||1,680|
|22 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT||$253K||3||2.5||1,248|
|23 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
8, 10, 121.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!