- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Hammond St, Chestnut Hill, MA 024675 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Top of the line appliances including Viking professional six burner range with griddle, 2 Bosch dishwashers, 2 refrigerators (one full, one under counter). Custom paver driveway with radiant heat, Jeld Wen windows, santos mahogany flooring, computerized back-up generator, and hidden speakers throughout the ground floor. California closets and custom closets throughout the home and the garage. Two car garage attached and six improved driveway parking spots. Completely gated and fenced yard. Continually updated since purchase.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $581
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 557 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: S:61 B:010 L:0005
- Zillow Home ID: 56315535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Hammond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02467 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Newton, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02467 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02467 home values.
- 20 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.46M533,510
- 21 Hammond Pkwy APT 1 Chestnut Hill, MA$837K21940
- 21 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.63M43.53,758
- 8 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.51M43.53,732
- 28 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.08M42.53,325
- 5 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.37M432,666
- 31 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.92M54.54,451
- 34 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.49M44.52,872
- 26 Merrill Rd Newton, MA$1.64M443,388
- 321 Commonwealth Ave Chestnut Hill, MA$1.71M11.5600
- 16 Merrill Rd Newton, MA$2.43M85.55,805
- 122 Ward St Chestnut Hill, MA$793K41.51,954
- 295 Commonwealth Ave Chestnut Hill, MA$1.12MStudio--793
- 305 Commonwealth Ave Chestnut Hill, MA$1.27M53.53,363
- 21 Merrill Rd Newton, MA$1.35M53.52,901
- 287 Commonwealth Ave Chestnut Hill, MA$1.35M443,694
- 6 Woodchester Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$3.76M467,385
- 125 Ward St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.69M54.53,920
- 7 Woodchester Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$4.61M657,280
- 279 Commonwealth Ave Chestnut Hill, MA$1.23M54.53,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!