- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Hampstead Rd, Asheville, NC 288044 beds, 3 baths, 2,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $366,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,596 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Parcel #: 974052912600000
- Zillow Home ID: 5643360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Hampstead Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 117.7% greater than in Asheville, and 75.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28804 home values.
- 18 Hampstead Rd Asheville, NC$429K321,900
- 462 Kimberly Ave Asheville, NC$512K442,607
- 3 Lorraine Ave Asheville, NC$311K221,279
- 445 Kimberly Ave Asheville, NC$496K443,312
- 436 Kimberly Ave Asheville, NC$454K321,809
- 482 Kimberly Ave Asheville, NC$497K553,095
- 5 Hampstead Rd Asheville, NC$437K432,100
- 9 Lorraine Ave Asheville, NC$394K423,014
- 19 Hampstead Rd Asheville, NC$320K321,412
- 469 Kimberly Ave Asheville, NC$395K321,683
- 22 Hampstead Rd Asheville, NC$517K443,589
- 4 Hampstead Rd Asheville, NC$441K332,155
- 15 Lorraine Ave Asheville, NC$265K311,124
- 486 Kimberly Ave Asheville, NC$543K42.52,564
- 1 Hampstead Rd Asheville, NC$433K42.52,728
- 473 Kimberly Ave Asheville, NC$409K421,798
- 8 Lorraine Ave Asheville, NC$392K321,400
- 23 Lorraine Ave Asheville, NC$310K31.51,665
- 21 Hampstead Rd Asheville, NC$370K321,400
- 10 Lorraine Ave Asheville, NC$397K421,778
Nearby Schools in Asheville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292