- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,354 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,969 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0057 B:0035 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56041079
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-519K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 6.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|5 Traverse St Gloucester, MA||$340K||2||2||1,512|
|15 Haskell St Gloucester, MA||$292K||3||1||924|
|13 Haskell St Gloucester, MA||$345K||--||--||--|
|16 Haskell St Gloucester, MA||$385K||3||3||1,582|
|6 Traverse St UNIT 1 Gloucester, MA||$177K||1||1||673|
|6 Traverse St UNIT 2 Gloucester, MA||$451K||3||2||2,590|
|6 Traverse St # 1 Gloucester, MA||$180K||1||1||673|
|7 Traverse St Gloucester, MA||$390K||4||2||1,819|
|2 Haskell Ct Gloucester, MA||$381K||--||--||--|
|8 Traverse St Gloucester, MA||$382K||4||2||1,866|
|1 Blake Ct Gloucester, MA||$334K||3||2||1,514|
|23 Hammond St Gloucester, MA||$316K||3||1||1,086|
|3 Haskell Ct Gloucester, MA||$353K||3||2||1,582|
|19 Haskell St Gloucester, MA||$370K||2||2||1,537|
|18 Haskell St Gloucester, MA||$390K||3||2||1,776|
|9 Traverse St Gloucester, MA||$470K||4||3||2,708|
|10 Traverse St # 2 Gloucester, MA||--||2||1||1,200|
|10 Traverse St Gloucester, MA||$392K||4||2||2,242|
|4 Haskell Ct Gloucester, MA||$408K||3||2.5||1,935|
|19 Hammond St Gloucester, MA||$460K||4||2.5||2,560|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!