A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 563 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $341,999
- Last sale price/sqft: $313
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:03349 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59159922
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-402K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 21.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% less than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|10-12 High View Ave Boston, MA||$541K||6||2||2,837|
|26-28 High View Ave West Roxbury, MA||$573K||6||2||2,776|
|17-19 Weymouth Ave Boston, MA||$501K||6||2||2,232|
|15 Weymouth Ave Boston, MA||$452K||5||2||1,685|
|21 Weymouth Ave Boston, MA||$422K||4||2||1,638|
|9-11 Weymouth Ave Boston, MA||$483K||5||2||2,200|
|68 High View Ave West Roxbury, MA||$502K||7||3||2,208|
|25 Weymouth Ave Boston, MA||$437K||2||1||1,680|
|15-17 High View Ave Boston, MA||$515K||4||2||2,481|
|57 Weymouth Ave West Roxbury, MA||$551K||5||2||2,730|
|9-11 High View Ave Boston, MA||--||2||1||2,320|
|29-31 Weymouth Ave Boston, MA||$506K||5||2||2,392|
|3 High View Ave Boston, MA||$373K||3||1.5||1,296|
|31 High View Ave Boston, MA||$350K||3||1||1,254|
|5003-5005 Washington St Boston, MA||$515K||5||3||2,442|
|34 High View Ave Boston, MA||$490K||4||2.5||1,848|
|5001 Washington St Boston, MA||$518K||5||2||2,292|
|5009 Washington St Boston, MA||$498K||4||2||2,289|
|5009 Washington St # 2 Boston, MA||$383K||3||1||1,189|
|5011 Washington St Boston, MA||$535K||4||2||2,698|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!