14 Hilltop Dr, Burlington, MA 018034 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 58 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $307,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: 71680785
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000034 P:000110
- Zillow Home ID: 57055635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Hilltop Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
- 11 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA$605K41.52,408
- 9 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA$508K42.011,888
- 16 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA$332K31925
- 12 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA$368K32925
- 13 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA$618K43.53,244
- 4 Willow Way Burlington, MA$381K321,344
- 18 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA$495K622,899
- 10 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA$355K31925
- 7 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA$634K32.53,837
- 15 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA$437K42.51,850
- 15 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA$448K41.51,778
- 2 Willow Way Burlington, MA$370K311,032
- 6 Willow Way Burlington, MA$337K31.51,032
- 20 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA$374K321,245
- 10 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA$595K43.52,048
- 13 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA$384K41.51,425
- 21 Frothingham Rd Burlington, MA$538K42.51,942
- 4 Hickory Ln Burlington, MA$681K42.52,426
- 6 Hickory Ln Burlington, MA$360K21925
- 17 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA$433K321,886
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292