14 Imperial Pl UNIT 303, Providence, RI 029033 beds, 1 bath, 1,155 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This neighborhood is on the rise. A great combination of universities, hospitals, businesses, and restaurants make the Jewelry District one of the most happening neighborhoods in town. Check out the Jewelry District Neighborhood Association for more information: http://www.jewelrydistrict.org
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- 12 foot ceilings, open loft layout, washer/dryer, 2 parking spaces, 7 8 foot windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,155 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: P:0210412 L:0303
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 65886192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 303
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02903 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.5% lower than in Providence, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02903 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02903 home values.
- 18 Imperial Pl UNIT 6E Providence, RI$179K111,157
- 18 Imperial Pl UNIT 4A Providence, RI$177K111,094
- 18 Imperial Pl UNIT 3G Providence, RI$311K111,780
- 18 Imperial Pl UNIT 3C Providence, RI$104K11797
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 405 Providence, RI$244K11.51,350
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 501 Providence, RI$294K111,576
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 502 Providence, RI$351K112,164
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 403 Providence, RI$249K111,388
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 503 Providence, RI$229K111,249
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 603 Providence, RI$226K111,147
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 301 Providence, RI$252K111,425
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 304 Providence, RI$227K211,249
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 404 Providence, RI$314K211,388
- 14 Imperial Pl UNIT 401 Providence, RI$215K111,079
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!