14 Kings Ln, Keene, NH 034313 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,026 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,026 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112381316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Kings Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03431, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% lower than in Keene Metro, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03431 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Keene Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 9 Kings Ln Keene, NH$179K31.52,244
- 7 Allen Ct Keene, NH$209K533,431
- 40 Allen Ct Keene, NH$163K211,646
- 45 Allen Ct Keene, NH$161K431,930
- 44 Allen Ct Keene, NH$167K421,563
- 23 Allen Ct Keene, NH$162K532,216
- 20 Allen Ct Keene, NH$154K321,110
- 7 Stevens St Keene, NH$177K322,705
- 18 Allen Ct Keene, NH$177K32.52,120
- 606 Court St Keene, NH$125K21848
- 646 Court St Keene, NH$163K211,468
- 4 Riverview St Keene, NH$166K311,542
- 4 Riverview St Keene, NH$154K31--
- 602 Court St Keene, NH$130K11725
- 15 Allen Ct Keene, NH$138K432,027
- 10 Riverview St Keene, NH$162K211,008
- 18 Westview Ave Keene, NH$170K421,547
- 17 Westview Ave Keene, NH$161K31.51,520
- 617 Court St Keene, NH$113K211,154
- 632 Court St Keene, NH$419K432,896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292