A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,746 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Library, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,602 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:72 L:81
- Zillow Home ID: 58825652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $323-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06484 home values will fall 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% decrease for Shelton as a whole. Among 06484 homes, this home is valued 45.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06484, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Shelton, and 4.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06484 home values.
|10 Lily Ln Shelton, CT||$439K||4||2.5||2,852|
|18 Lily Ln Shelton, CT||$409K||4||2.5||2,300|
|15 Lily Ln Shelton, CT||$419K||5||2.5||2,649|
|15 Daisy Dr Shelton, CT||$454K||4||2.5||3,202|
|11 Lily Ln Shelton, CT||$429K||4||2.5||2,869|
|6 Lily Ln Shelton, CT||$428K||4||2.1||2,968|
|61 Cloverdale Ave Shelton, CT||$382K||4||3.5||2,496|
|22 Lily Ln # 2 Shelton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|22 Lily Ln Shelton, CT||$415K||4||2.5||2,316|
|7 Lily Ln Shelton, CT||$379K||4||3.5||2,464|
|19 Lily Ln Shelton, CT||$378K||3||2||2,452|
|11 Daisy Dr Shelton, CT||$441K||4||2.5||2,435|
|57 Cloverdale Ave Shelton, CT||$336K||3||2||1,944|
|2 Lily Ln Shelton, CT||$416K||4||2.5||2,640|
|65 Cloverdale Ave Shelton, CT||$424K||5||3.5||3,168|
|15 Overlook Pl Shelton, CT||$406K||3||3.5||2,951|
|75 Walnut Tree Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$439K||2||2.5||2,944|
|7 Daisy Dr Shelton, CT||$346K||3||2||1,993|
|89 Walnut Tree Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$418K||6||3||3,218|
|56 Cloverdale Ave Shelton, CT||$468K||4||3.5||3,780|
Nearby Schools in Shelton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.