14 Longwood Cir, Bath, PA 180143 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 195 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $108,500
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 466319
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: H6 20 20L-14T 0520
- Zillow Home ID: 90056662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Longwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% greater than in Moore Township, and 65.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moore Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18014 home values.
- 13 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$74K311,488
- 12 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$121K321,444
- 11 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$64K------
- 10 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$75K321,836
- 9 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$67K31.51,344
- 8 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$65K------
- 7 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$64K------
- 6 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$70K311,440
- 15 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$74K321,488
- 16 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$117K221,430
- 17 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$115K321,344
- 2 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$120K221,436
- 3 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$146K321,440
- 5 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$145K321,684
- 4 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$104K------
- 1 Longwood Cir Bath, PA$63K21.51,152
- 34 Hickory Hills Dr Bath, PA$64K22--
- 6 Longwood Ct Bath, PA$97K211,056
- 7 Longwood Ct Bath, PA$97K321,436
- 8 Longwood Ct Bath, PA$96K31.51,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.