14 Lower Collins St, Seabrook, NH 038742 beds, 1 bath, 924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Parcel #: SEAB M:15 B:102 L:14
- Zillow Home ID: 95355616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Lower Collins Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03874 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in Seabrook, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03874 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seabrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03874 home values.
- 13 Lower Collins St Seabrook, NH$62K21.51,044
- 1 Blueberry Ln Seabrook, NH$77K221,284
- 15 Lower Collins St Seabrook, NH$54K221,019
- 177 Lower Collins St # 1 Seabrook, NH$110K421,232
- 177 Lower Collins St Seabrook, NH$165K421,232
- 16 Lower Collins St Seabrook, NH$56K21.5924
- 2 Blueberry Ln Seabrook, NH$74K221,202
- 3 Blueberry Ln Seabrook, NH$72K21.51,116
- 19 Robert Rd Seabrook, NH$75K211,184
- 12 Heather Ln Seabrook, NH$64K21987
- 4 Blueberry Ln Seabrook, NH$160K42.52,928
- 20 Robert Rd Seabrook, NH$66K211,116
- 1 Heather Ln Seabrook, NH$76K211,168
- 21 Robert Rd Seabrook, NH$60K21.5924
- 22 Robert Rd Seabrook, NH$56K21.5924
- 179 Lower Collins St Seabrook, NH$212K321,620
- 28 Robert Rd Seabrook, NH$63K211,140
- 17 Brown Ave Seabrook, NH$60K31924
- 18 Brown Ave Seabrook, NH$51K21924
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292