14 Maple St, Taunton, MA 027802 beds, 1 bath, 1,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $171,500
- Price/sqft: $152
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,126 sqft
- Parcel #: M:65 L:51 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 56012610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% less than in Taunton, and 28.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02780 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
- 22 Maple St Taunton, MA$245K412,440
- 16 Maple St Taunton, MA$165K21952
- 36 Maple St Taunton, MA$209K421,924
- 18 Maple St Taunton, MA$258K833,267
- 25 Pine St Taunton, MA$182K311,594
- 19 Pine St Taunton, MA$243K------
- 31 Maple St UNIT B Taunton, MA$134K31.51,200
- 17 Maple St Taunton, MA$249K31.51,624
- 9 Maple St Taunton, MA$264K533,658
- 27 Pine St Taunton, MA$200K311,657
- 17 Pine St Taunton, MA$193K422,292
- 15 Pine St Taunton, MA$205K532,610
- 19 Maple St Taunton, MA$216K422,336
- 39 Granite St Taunton, MA$238K22.52,374
- 7 Maple St Taunton, MA$207K521,973
- 7 Maple Rd Middleboro, MA$206K311,058
- 46 Pine St Taunton, MA$166K311,657
- 24 Maple St Taunton, MA$178K31.51,890
- 28 Pine St Taunton, MA--722,536
- 29 Pine St Taunton, MA$210K521,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.