A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 3,041 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Slab, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Unpaved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: M:019 L:045
- Zillow Home ID: 56860595
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-360K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02766 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for Norton as a whole. Among 02766 homes, this home is valued 8.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02766, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Norton, and 22.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02766 home values.
|16 Maplewood Ave Norton, MA||$256K||3||3||1,520|
|10 Maplewood Ave Norton, MA||$254K||2||1||1,216|
|13 Maplewood Ave Norton, MA||$246K||4||2||1,672|
|18 Maplewood Ave Norton, MA||$235K||2||1||1,010|
|11 Maplewood Ave Norton, MA||$205K||3||1.5||1,570|
|9 Maplewood Ave Norton, MA||$236K||3||2||1,300|
|15 Maplewood Ave Norton, MA||$188K||2||1||890|
|22 Maplewood Ave Norton, MA||$274K||4||2||1,568|
|30 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$249K||2||3||980|
|17 Maplewood Ave Norton, MA||$201K||3||1||900|
|34 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$368K||3||2.5||2,360|
|4 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$273K||3||2||1,604|
|11 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$399K||4||3||3,281|
|38 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$186K||1||1||504|
|33 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$171K||1||1||638|
|7 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$270K||3||2||1,604|
|37 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$307K||3||2||2,100|
|42 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$234K||2||1||1,060|
|5 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$266K||3||1||1,604|
|29 Charlotte Ave Norton, MA||$382K||2||2||2,981|
Nearby Schools in Norton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-3 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.