This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $400,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Satellite Dish, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Additional Land Avail., LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,988 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00022B L:00077P S:
- Zillow Home ID: 66459517
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will rise 0.8% next year. Among 02719 homes, this home is valued 70% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Fairhaven, and 61.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02719 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairhaven.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|16 Mckensie Ln Fairhaven, MA||$361K||4||2||2,128|
|8 Mckensie Ln Fairhaven, MA||$366K||3||3||2,128|
|6 Mckensie Ln Fairhaven, MA||$368K||3||3||2,128|
|4 Mckensie Ln Fairhaven, MA||$362K||2||3||2,128|
|26 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$242K||4||2.5||1,404|
|26 Glenhaven Ave # 2 Fairhaven, MA||$160K||2||1||600|
|28 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$194K||2||1||729|
|25 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$166K||3||1||805|
|23 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$208K||3||1||1,100|
|30 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$205K||2||1||945|
|65 Maitland St Fairhaven, MA||$219K||3||1||1,450|
|22 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$261K||--||1||1,422|
|29 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$181K||2||1||1,081|
|63 Maitland St Fairhaven, MA||$207K||3||1||1,026|
|21 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$165K||2||1||924|
|64 Maitland St Fairhaven, MA||$265K||3||1||1,814|
|32 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$206K||2||1||840|
|61 Maitland St Fairhaven, MA||$213K||3||1||1,107|
|62 Maitland St Fairhaven, MA||$211K||3||1||1,164|
|20 Glenhaven Ave Fairhaven, MA||$242K||3||2.5||1,236|
Nearby Schools in Fairhaven
K-5 & ungraded1.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!