14 Merilyn Rd, Weymouth, MA 021903 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $264,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: M:61 B:638 L:018
- Zillow Home ID: 56636260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Merilyn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Weymouth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% lower than in Weymouth, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
- 142 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$389K321,440
- 22 Merilyn Rd Weymouth, MA$329K--2.51,500
- 150 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$279K--2.51,404
- 15 Merilyn Rd Weymouth, MA$317K--11,224
- 21 Merilyn Rd Weymouth, MA$324K--11,408
- 134 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$323K21.51,568
- 162 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$277K311,080
- 93 Patricia Ln Weymouth, MA$360K211,156
- 101 Patricia Ln Weymouth, MA$365K--1.51,596
- 85 Patricia Ln Weymouth, MA$509K--2.52,653
- 170 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$310K31.51,394
- 77 Patricia Ln Weymouth, MA$334K--11,072
- 31 Merilyn Rd Weymouth, MA$353K32.51,710
- 133 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$299K--1912
- 178 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$274K311,080
- 127 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$334K311,275
- 116 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$251K--11,155
- 69 Patricia Ln Weymouth, MA$365K31.51,504
- 39 Merilyn Rd Weymouth, MA$267K--11,072
- 118-120 Thicket St Weymouth, MA$353K622,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!