A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 1,819 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $801,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $369
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 1/4, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,168 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0432 B:0010 L:0089
- Zillow Home ID: 56370175
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $665-925K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02472 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Watertown as a whole. Among 02472 homes, this home is valued 75% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02472, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% higher than in Watertown, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02472 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02472 home values.
|10 Merrill Rd Watertown, MA||$681K||3||1.5||1,900|
|20 Merrill Rd Watertown, MA||$717K||3||2.5||1,821|
|15 Merrill Rd Watertown, MA||$704K||3||1.5||2,328|
|30 Merrill Rd Watertown, MA||$743K||4||2.5||2,128|
|175 Standish Rd Watertown, MA||$812K||4||2.5||2,915|
|169 Standish Rd Watertown, MA||$745K||3||2.5||1,967|
|24 Merrill Rd Watertown, MA||$657K||3||1.5||1,716|
|618 Belmont St Watertown, MA||$700K||3||2.5||2,020|
|181 Standish Rd Watertown, MA||$711K||3||1.5||2,106|
|165 Standish Rd Watertown, MA||$703K||3||2||2,440|
|9 Merrill Rd Watertown, MA||$696K||3||1.5||2,164|
|17 Merrill Rd Watertown, MA||$673K||4||1.5||2,199|
|626 Belmont St Watertown, MA||$694K||4||2.5||2,669|
|612 Belmont St Watertown, MA||$685K||4||2||2,118|
|176 Standish Rd Watertown, MA||$715K||3||1.5||1,890|
|159 Standish Rd Watertown, MA||$776K||4||2.5||2,400|
|172 Standish Rd Watertown, MA||$682K||3||1.5||1,760|
|23 Merrill Rd Watertown, MA||$732K||4||1.5||2,508|
|155 Standish Rd Watertown, MA||$680K||4||1.5||1,847|
|34 Merrill Rd Watertown, MA||$652K||3||1.5||1,716|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!