A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2013
- HOA Fee: $219
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $269,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ First Floor, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Under Construction
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 26
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Parcel #: 10611200
- Zillow Home ID: 72506660
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06416 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Cromwell as a whole. Among 06416 homes, this home is valued 31.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06416, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Cromwell, and 62.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
|12 Mystique Ln UNIT 12 Cromwell, CT||$259K||2||2||1,512|
|13 Mystique Ln UNIT 13 Cromwell, CT||$250K||2||2||1,515|
|22 West St Cromwell, CT||$208K||4||3||1,872|
|20 West St Cromwell, CT||$308K||4||2||2,750|
|2 Timber Hill Rd Cromwell, CT||$229K||3||2.5||1,588|
|11 Mystique Ln UNIT 11 Cromwell, CT||$242K||2||2||1,396|
|24 West St Cromwell, CT||$196K||4||1.5||1,877|
|16 Mystique Ln UNIT 16 Cromwell, CT||$250K||2||2||1,515|
|15 Mystique Ln UNIT 15 Cromwell, CT||$267K||2||2||1,515|
|10 Mystique Ln UNIT 10 Cromwell, CT||$207K||3||2||--|
|2 Carroll Pl Cromwell, CT||$183K||3||1||1,188|
|18 Mystique Ln UNIT 18 Cromwell, CT||$254K||2||2||1,515|
|26 West St Cromwell, CT||$198K||3||2.5||1,476|
|12 West St Cromwell, CT||$339K||8||5||3,192|
|9 Mystique Ln UNIT 9 Cromwell, CT||$250K||2||2||1,512|
|23 West St Cromwell, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,242|
|4 Carroll Pl Cromwell, CT||$146K||2||1.5||876|
|5 Carroll Pl Cromwell, CT||$244K||4||3.5||1,696|
|8 Mystique Ln UNIT 8 Cromwell, CT||$267K||2||2||1,512|
|7 Mystique Ln UNIT 7 Cromwell, CT||$227K||3||2||--|
Nearby Schools in Cromwell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!