This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 468 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $514,815
- Finished basement, 991 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Sewer, SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Water, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 B:0002 L:00007
- Zillow Home ID: 70874526
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-429K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01860 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Merrimac as a whole. Among 01860 homes, this home is valued 22.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Merrimac, and 35.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01860 home values.
|12 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$385K||3||2||2,050|
|16 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$277K||3||2||2,050|
|10 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$376K||3||2||2,002|
|15 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$379K||3||2||2,050|
|18 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$377K||3||2||2,059|
|8 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$522K||3||2||2,050|
|8 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$414K||3||2||3,077|
|19 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||--||--||--||--|
|11 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$381K||2||2.5||2,199|
|21 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$382K||3||2||2,050|
|9 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$371K||3||2||1,974|
|4 Nancy Ann Ln # 4 Merrimac, MA||$376K||2||2||2,050|
|4 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$379K||2||2||2,050|
|22 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$428K||2||3.5||3,019|
|7 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$377K||2||2||1,990|
|5 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$365K||3||2||1,899|
|24 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$273K||3||2||1,528|
|26 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$378K||2||2||1,917|
|30 Nancy Ann Ln # 30 Merrimac, MA||$376K||2||2||2,050|
|30 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA||$379K||2||2||2,050|
Nearby Schools in Merrimac
3-6 & ungraded0.4 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!