14 Nason Ln, Foxboro, MA 020353 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Summerfield is a Toll brothers subdivision with a collection of single family homes on cul-de-sac streets. Nicely landscaped and professionally maintained, the subdivision has its own recreation center with a fitness gym, pool, party room, and tennis courts
- Lot: 7,417 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $320,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Tennis Court
- Clubhouse, Living room, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:072 L:6219
- Zillow Home ID: 57446352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Nason Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% greater than in Town of Foxborough, and 83.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Foxborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02035 home values.
- 16 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$380K21.51,668
- 12 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$368K22.51,632
- 10 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$369K22.51,728
- 17 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$396K22.52,035
- 11 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$349K21.51,476
- 9 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$467K22.52,020
- 8 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$383K22.51,716
- 13 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$350K21.51,825
- 7 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$385K22.51,756
- 15 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$358K22.51,476
- 3 Nason Ln # 0 Foxboro, MA$344K2--1,764
- 6 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$381K22.51,876
- 5 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$380K22.51,800
- 3 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$381K21.51,764
- 22 Ouimet Ln Foxboro, MA$386K21.51,782
- 4 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$373K21.51,896
- 20 Ouimet Ln Foxboro, MA$457K22.52,344
- 1 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$383K22.51,911
- 15 Ouimet Ln Foxboro, MA$415K22.52,100
- 2 Nason Ln Foxboro, MA$363K21.51,476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!