- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Old Fitch Hill Rd UNIT A, Uncasville, CT 063822 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $208,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Hood,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Condo Type \ End Unit,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Feature \ Balcony,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Linoleum,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Parcel #: M:129 B:003 L:00A
- Zillow Home ID: 72304673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Old Fitch Hill Road UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in New London Metro, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06382 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292