- Lot: 1.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 97 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,623 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $57
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 4396962
- Coldwell Banker Wright Realty
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Features \ 1-2 Acres, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Aluminum Siding, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Boat Ramp, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Horse Riding/Stables, Features \ Area Hunting, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Area Snowmobiling, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ Country Living, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Golf, Features \ Hunting, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Metal Roof, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Oil, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Septic, Features \ Skiing, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Well, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: OSSI M:00005 B:056000 L:000000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 114361580
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among Ossipee homes, this home is 41.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ossipee, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ossipee, and 75.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|13 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$287K||3||3||2,570|
|11 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$470K||3||3||3,506|
|12 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$153K||3||2||1,811|
|16 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$175K||2||1||2,002|
|15 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$308K||3||2||3,152|
|9 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$452K||3||3||4,104|
|18 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$149K||3||1||1,627|
|17 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$252K||2||1||2,204|
|20 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$221K||2||2||2,512|
|2 Apache Ln Ossipee, NH||$218K||3||2||2,677|
|19 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$139K||2||1||1,465|
|3 Apache Ln Ossipee, NH||$398K||2||3||4,358|
|39 Pine Rd Holderness, NH||$399K||2||1||850|
|35 Pine Rd Holderness, NH||$416K||3||2||1,468|
|33 Pine Rd Holderness, NH||$365K||2||1||884|
|13 Pine Lane Rd Ossipee, NH||$133K||2||1||1,223|
|7 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$341K||4||3||3,257|
|9 Pine Lane Rd Ossipee, NH||$218K||3||2||2,140|
|8 Old Mill Rd West Ossipee, NH||$259K||4||2||3,033|
|20 Pine Lane Rd Ossipee, NH||$179K||3||2||1,875|
Nearby Schools in Ossipee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org