- Lot: 0.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 3,272 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Finished basement, 728 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,348 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0097 B:0096 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59233406
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $515-855K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 136% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|16 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$724K||6||3||3,893|
|12 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$610K||4||2.5||3,256|
|11 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$596K||5||2.5||3,112|
|18 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$581K||4||2.5||2,684|
|10 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$572K||4||2.5||2,451|
|9 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$719K||4||3.5||3,501|
|9 Deer Haven Rd Beverly, MA||$597K||4||3.5||2,898|
|10 Deer Haven Rd Beverly, MA||$678K||3||2.5||3,656|
|12 Deer Haven Rd Beverly, MA||$789K||3||3.5||4,500|
|2 Arrowhead Ln Beverly, MA||$628K||5||3.5||2,869|
|4 Fox Hill Ct Beverly, MA||$542K||4||2.5||2,267|
|8 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$750K||4||2.5||4,119|
|17 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$607K||4||3||3,318|
|7 Deer Haven Rd Beverly, MA||$573K||4||3||2,526|
|7 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$737K||6||3.5||3,652|
|20 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$754K||4||2.5||4,313|
|3 Arrowhead Ln Beverly, MA||$718K||4||3.5||3,986|
|8 Deer Haven Rd Beverly, MA||$561K||4||2.5||2,642|
|4 Arrowhead Ln Beverly, MA||$588K||5||2.5||2,963|
|19 Old Town Rd Beverly, MA||$573K||4||2.5||2,868|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!