14 Park St, Pittsfield, NH 032639 beds, 4 baths, 5,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1883
- HOA Fee: $302
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $86,700
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 19
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 5,416 sqft
- Parcel #: PTFD M:00U03 B:000094 L:000000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 92882924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Park Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03263 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% greater than in Town of Pittsfield, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03263 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Pittsfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 17 Park St Pittsfield, NH$74K311,244
- 19 Park St Pittsfield, NH$137K622,044
- 21 Park St Pittsfield, NH$137K622,470
- Elm St Pittsfield, NH$146K431,728
- 17 Park St Pittsfield, NH$121K311,244
- 4 Park St Pittsfield, NH$118K311,851
- 2 Park St Pittsfield, NH$189K443,328
- 6 Park Ter Pittsfield, NH$91K311,970
- 4 Park Ter Pittsfield, NH$116K422,160
- 3 Park St Pittsfield, NH$144K422,100
- 47 Main St Pittsfield, NH$599K--117,396
- 51 Main St Pittsfield, NH$239K444,077
- 9 Carroll St Pittsfield, NH$138K211,120
- 10 Elm St Pittsfield, NH$304K1044,599
- 20 Depot St Pittsfield, NH$101K311,090
- 43 Main St Pittsfield, NH$225K853,886
- 16 Depot St Pittsfield, NH$318K1354,339
- 5 Elm St Pittsfield, NH$172K432,672
- 7 Franklin St Pittsfield, NH$112K421,470
Nearby Schools in Town of Pittsfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.