- Built in 1920
- Views: 3,890 all time views
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $349,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $317
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Other (See Remarks), BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, RESTRICTIONS \ Rentals, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2133287162
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $375-515K.
Market guideZillow predicts Allston home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Allston homes, this home is valued 48.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% less than in Boston, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
|26 Park Vale Ave APT 10 Allston, MA||$598K||--||--||--|
|15 Parkvale Ave APT 9 Boston, MA||$323K||3||1||780|
|18 Park Vale Ave APT 6 Boston, MA||--||2||1||996|
|66 Quint Ave # 2 Boston, MA||$742K||7||2||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 1 Boston, MA||$721K||6||3||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 02 Allston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 1 Allston, MA||$891K||6||3||2,500|
|62 Quint Ave Boston, MA||$883K||8||3||3,155|
|70 Quint Ave # 2 Allston, MA||--||3||1||--|
|70 Quint Ave # 1 Boston, MA||$488K||4||2||--|
|66 Quint Ave Boston, MA||--||6||3||2,200|
|58 Quint Ave Boston, MA||$861K||6||2||3,089|
|42 Park Vale Ave APT B1 Allston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|42 Park Vale Ave APT 001 Allston, MA||$436K||4||2||--|
|42 Park Vale Ave APT 2 Boston, MA||$625K||4||2||--|
|70 Quint Ave Boston, MA||$1.06M||4||2||3,309|
|70 Quint Ave # 3 Boston, MA||$810K||3||1||--|
|15 Park Vale Ave APT 3 Boston, MA||$401K||3||1||815|
|54 Quint Ave Boston, MA||--||3||1||3,351|
|54 Quint Ave # 1 Boston, MA||--||3||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!