A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $349,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $317
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Other (See Remarks), BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, RESTRICTIONS \ Rentals, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2133287162
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $369-428K.
Market guideZillow predicts Allston home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Allston homes, this home is valued 13.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% greater than in Boston, and 43.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Allston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
|66 Quint Ave # H2 Allston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 1 Boston, MA||$675K||6||3||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 2 Boston, MA||$707K||7||2||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 1 Allston, MA||$498K||6||3||--|
|66 Quint Ave # DUPLEX Allston, MA||$498K||6||3||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 02 Allston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 11 Allston, MA||$483K||6||3||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 22 Allston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|66 Quint Ave # 1Q Allston, MA||--||6||3||2,000|
|37 Park Vale Ave # 33333 Allston, MA||$421K||--||--||--|
|37 Park Vale Ave # 4444 Allston, MA||$421K||--||--||--|
|37 Park Vale Ave # 5555 Allston, MA||$421K||--||--||--|
|37 Park Vale Ave # 6666 Allston, MA||$421K||--||--||--|
|62 Quint Ave Boston, MA||$840K||8||3||3,155|
|66 Quint Ave Boston, MA||$975K||6||3||2,200|
|58 Quint Ave Boston, MA||$835K||6||2||3,089|
|42 Park Vale Ave # 101 Allston, MA||$384K||4||2||--|
|42 Park Vale Ave APT 6A Allston, MA||$384K||4||2||--|
|42 Park Vale Ave APT 3A Allston, MA||$383K||3||2||--|
|42 Park Vale Ave APT B1 Allston, MA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!