- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Peck Pl, Chappaqua, NY 105144 beds, 4 baths, 3,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $1,535,000
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 750 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,926 sqft
- Parcel #: 55360010001000010280000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33066642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Peck Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Chappaqua, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chappaqua.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10514 home values.
- 251 Hamilton Rd Chappaqua, NY$861K42.53,180
- 9 Peck Pl Chappaqua, NY$705K42.52,379
- 11 Leroy Rd Chappaqua, NY$1.04M432,562
- 5 Leroy Rd Chappaqua, NY$887K533,129
- 219 Hamilton Rd Chappaqua, NY$1.2M43.53,406
- 8 Martha Pl Chappaqua, NY$694K42.51,837
- 32 Martha Pl Chappaqua, NY$661K421,938
- 66 Spring Rd Chappaqua, NY$476K31.51,062
- 243 Hamilton Rd Chappaqua, NY$808K422,658
- 260 Hamilton Rd Chappaqua, NY$885K433,093
- 5 Peck Pl Chappaqua, NY$617K321,741
- 62 Begg Dr Chappaqua, NY$598K422,017
- 19 Leroy Rd Chappaqua, NY$1.15M442,717
- 11 Martha Pl Chappaqua, NY$764K33.52,666
- 271 Hamilton Rd Chappaqua, NY$962K43.52,858
- 15 Martha Pl Chappaqua, NY--------
- 40 Martha Pl Chappaqua, NY$1.14M432,980
- 54 Spring Rd Chappaqua, NY$832K33.52,180
- 84 Park Dr Chappaqua, NY$471K321,289
- 12 Leroy Rd Chappaqua, NY$679K322,345
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.