14 Pickman St, Salem, MA 019706 beds, 4 baths, 4,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1803
- 31 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: 71713437
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_DSCRP \ Wet bar,BED4_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet,BED5_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Marble,FLOORING \ Pine,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Granite,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room,OTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,OTH3_DSCRP \ Dining Area,OTH3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH3_DSCRP \ Pantry,OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,776 sqft
- Parcel #: M:35 L:0563
- Zillow Home ID: 56124521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Pickman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Salem, and 62.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 16 Pickman St Salem, MA$372K623,644
- 12 Pickman St Salem, MA$390K633,239
- 12 Pickman Dr UNIT 12 Bedford, MA$550K22.51,493
- 16 Pickman Dr UNIT 16 Bedford, MA$820K32.52,648
- 4 Milk St Salem, MA$161K------
- 1 Brooks Ct Salem, MA$284K322,100
- 6 Milk St Salem, MA$333K41.51,730
- 11 Andrew St UNIT A Salem, MA$353K221,731
- 11 Andrew St UNIT B Salem, MA$396K321,884
- 18 Pickman St Salem, MA$320K422,664
- 33 Pleasant St Salem, MA$433K734,804
- 13 Pickman St Salem, MA$295K432,970
- 8 Milk St Salem, MA$307K411,600
- 1 Milk St Salem, MA$282K632,492
- 11 Pickman St Salem, MA$280K321,700
- 35 Pleasant St Salem, MA$560K444,552
- 13 Andrew St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$168K11781
- 13 Andrew St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$253K21.51,173
- 15 Andrew St Salem, MA$380K42.52,593
- 3 Milk St Salem, MA$273K31.51,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292