- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Pine Orchard Ln, Killingworth, CT 064195 beds, 5 baths, 6,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 20.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Cabana, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Exterior Siding \ Vertical, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Agent, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Library, Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated, Porch Type \ Heated, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Farming House, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 00114900
- Zillow Home ID: 94685732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Pine Orchard Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06419 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% greater than in Killingworth, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06419 home values.
- 10 Pine Orchard Ln Killingworth, CT--Studio--137,214
- 6 Pine Orchard Ln Killingworth, CT--Studio--142,441
- 313 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$345K42.51,914
- 318 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$364K332,010
- 317 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$392K32.53,072
- 306 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$453K33.52,260
- 307 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$489K322,510
- 14 Pine Orchard Ln Killingworth, CT$441K------
- 321 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$323K211,999
- 306 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$632K33.52,260
- 13 Pine Orchard Ln Killingworth, CT$496K32.52,923
- 16 Pine Orchard Ln Killingworth, CT$415K321,902
- 7 Birch Mill Rd Killingworth, CT$229K221,633
- 315 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$226K321,120
- 18 Birch Mill Rd Killingworth, CT$532K42.14,092
- 301 Route 148 Killingworth, CT--------
- 302 Route 148 Killingworth, CT--Studio--163,785
- 300 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$429K332,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.