14 Pleasant St, Merrimac, MA 018604 beds, 2 baths, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $275,000
- Partial basement, 12 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: M:0010 B:0002 L:00007
- Zillow Home ID: 56943152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Pleasant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01860 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Merrimac, and 61.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01860 home values.
- 12 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$288K41.52,440
- 13 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$360K62.53,006
- 19 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$255K321,578
- 22 Pleasant St UNIT 22 Merrimac, MA$303K32.51,808
- 24 Pleasant St UNIT 24 Merrimac, MA$309K32.51,808
- 7 1/2 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$228K311,225
- 7 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$383K322,988
- 4 Vale St Merrimac, MA$353K422,533
- 8 Vale St UNIT 8 Merrimac, MA$272K32.51,680
- 8-10 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$390K823,334
- 15 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$253K311,298
- 46 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$406K83.53,286
- 6 Vale St UNIT 6 Merrimac, MA$313K32.51,848
- 17 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$386K222,242
- 5 Green St Merrimac, MA$311K321,269
- 16 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$399K4--2,772
- 18-20 Pleasant St Merrimac, MA$506K933,182
- 10 1/2 Green St Merrimac, MA$306K31.51,764
- 12 Green St Merrimac, MA$399K332,343
- 19-21 Middle St Merrimac, MA$336K622,466
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292