- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Potosi St, Dorchester, MA 021226 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,830 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,452 sqft
- Parcel #: W:15 P:01692 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59108749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Potosi Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120.7% greater than in Boston, and 16.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 24 Potosi St UNIT A Dorchester, MA$213K211,542
- 24 Potosi St UNIT B Dorchester, MA$232K31.52,384
- 16 Potosi St Dorchester, MA$430K733,624
- 29 Percival St Dorchester, MA$479K523,829
- 20 Potosi St Dorchester, MA$354K612,548
- 33 Percival St Dorchester, MA$422K523,774
- 11 Potosi St # 1 Boston, MA--41.51,600
- 11 Potosi St Dorchester, MA$400K41.52,000
- 17 Potosi St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$191K41.52,100
- 5 Potosi St Dorchester, MA$355K723,672
- 17 Potosi St # 2 Dorchester, MA$300K41.52,100
- 17 Potosi St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$194K31.51,440
- 39 Fox St # 3 Dorchester, MA$419K411,197
- 39 Fox St Dorchester, MA$430K833,591
- 37 Fox St Dorchester, MA$431K833,591
- 43 Fox St Dorchester, MA$420K833,591
- 25 Percival St Dorchester, MA$390K52.53,742
- 39 Percival St Dorchester, MA$409K822,508
- 19 Potosi St Dorchester, MA$362K623,618
- 45 Fox St Dorchester, MA$411K833,705
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292