- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Quail Ridge Dr, Reading, PA 196074 beds, 4 baths, 3,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $305,000
- Finished basement, 520 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,538 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 39530404747640
- Zillow Home ID: 8871804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Quail Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.3% higher than in Cumru Township, and 51.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumru Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19607 home values.
- 9 Quail Ridge Dr Reading, PA$725K43.54,780
- 16 Grouse Point Cir Reading, PA$540K43.54,904
- 7 Quail Ridge Dr Reading, PA$428K434,160
- 16 Laurel Ln Reading, PA$254K21.52,520
- 12 Quail Ridge Dr Shillington, PA$354K43.53,646
- 347 Pheasant Rd Reading, PA$258K43.52,484
- 11 Quail Ridge Dr Reading, PA--------
- 18 Grouse Point Cir Reading, PA$436K533,172
- 5 Quail Ridge Dr Reading, PA$421K42.52,877
- Grouse Point Cir Reading, PA--------
- 4 Hessian Blvd Reading, PA$588K43.58,221
- 8 Quail Ridge Dr Reading, PA$434K443,400
- 3 Quail Ridge Dr Reading, PA$324K42.52,935
- 315 Pheasant Rd Reading, PA$480K43.54,026
- 20 Grouse Point Cir Reading, PA$437K42.53,110
- 357 Pheasant Rd Reading, PA$230K312,147
- 323 Mount Penn Rd Reading, PA$421K432,952
- 3 Hessian Blvd Reading, PA$393K52.53,934
- 6 Quail Ridge Dr Reading, PA$336K433,441
- 1 Quail Ridge Dr Reading, PA$340K42.52,709
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292