14 Radcliffe RdAPT 2, Boston, MA 02134
Sold on 12/30/11: $1
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Apartment:978 sq ft
- Lot:978 sqft
- Year Built:1912
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesBalcony,Dishwasher,Eat-in Kitchen,Fireplace (Decorative),Grad Student Friendly,Hardwood Floors,Heat and hot water included,heat included,hot water included,Internet,Large Bedrooms,Laundry in Building,Living Room,Modern Kitchen,Separate Kitchen
- Days on Zillow710
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Parcel #W:21 P:00965 S:004
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count32
- Zillow Home ID59086247
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,320/mo||$1.9K – $3.2K/mo||-$6||$2.37||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Allston home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% less than in Boston, and 91.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
Neighborhood for 14 Radcliffe Road APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Gardner Pilot Academy (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Baldwin Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Brighton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Boston Community Leadership Academy (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Winship Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Mary Lyon K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005