14 Red Oak Hl, Bloomfield, CT 060023 beds, 2 baths, 1,862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $187,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Pulldown Stairs,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Attic Fan,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Linoleum,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Propane,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Heat Pump,Hot Water Source \ Propane,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: R03061
- Zillow Home ID: 59052756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Red Oak Hl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% higher than in Bloomfield, and 64.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
- 4 Red Oak Hl Bloomfield, CT$221K321,948
- 1 Red Oak Hl Bloomfield, CT$210K42.51,190
- 9 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$204K331,190
- 19 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$203K31.51,190
- 5 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$199K31.51,190
- 6 Red Oak Hl Bloomfield, CT$224K31.51,948
- 1 White Birch Cir Bloomfield, CT$218K31.011,948
- 11 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$210K32.51,190
- 3 Red Oak Hl Bloomfield, CT$211K321,192
- 8 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$201K321,190
- 3 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$206K31.51,190
- 10 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$207K31.51,190
- 3 White Birch Cir Bloomfield, CT$208K321,190
- 8 Red Oak Hl Bloomfield, CT$204K42.51,410
- 5 Red Oak Hl Bloomfield, CT$184K31.51,190
- 4 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$197K31.51,190
- 13 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$196K31.51,190
- 50 Ashley Ct Bloomfield, CT$345K42.52,440
- 12 Christine Cir Bloomfield, CT$283K43.52,320
- 4 White Birch Cir Bloomfield, CT$201K42.51,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!