14 Redwood Ct, Cromwell, CT 064163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE,3 FLOORS,HUGE CLOSETS
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2144578999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Redwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06416 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Cromwell, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
- 12 Redwood Ct UNIT 12 Cromwell, CT$142K33.51,850
- 10 Redwood Ct UNIT 10 Cromwell, CT$137K331,832
- 8 Redwood Ct UNIT 8 Cromwell, CT$135K32.51,832
- 6 Redwood Ct UNIT 6 Cromwell, CT$137K32.51,832
- 9 Redwood Ct UNIT 9 Cromwell, CT$118K221,365
- 19 Redwood Ct Cromwell, CT$137K21.51,300
- 4 Redwood Ct UNIT 4 Cromwell, CT$138K32.51,832
- 27 Redwood Ct UNIT 27 Cromwell, CT$124K21.51,365
- 25 Redwood Ct UNIT 25 Cromwell, CT$144K21.51,359
- 25 Redwood Ct Cromwell, CT$137K21.51,359
- 25 Redwood Ct Cromwell, CT$267K21.51,359
- 14 Redwood Ct UNIT 14 Cromwell, CT$135K32.51,832
- 2 Redwood Ct UNIT 2 Cromwell, CT$139K32.51,832
- 10 Redwood Ct Cromwell, CT$313K321,832
- 23 Redwood Ct UNIT 23 Cromwell, CT$108K21.51,365
- 7 Redwood Ct # 24 Cromwell, CT$146K21.11,365
- 3 Redwood Ct Cromwell, CT$152K21.51,365
- 21 Redwood Ct UNIT 21 Cromwell, CT$113K21.51,365
- 7 Redwood Ct Cromwell, CT$135K21.51,365
- 7 Redwood Ct UNIT 7 Cromwell, CT$114K21.51,365
Nearby Schools in Cromwell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!