A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Additional property info: http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/4-bed-Single-Family-home-for-sale-by-owner-14-Rowledge-Pond-Road-06482/23974000?provider_id=28079
- Lot: 2.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 2,970 all time views
- HOA Fee: $200
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $394,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Sauna, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 00686600
- Zillow Home ID: 58794579
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06482 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.8% fall for Sandy Hook as a whole. Among 06482 homes, this home is valued 40% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06482, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Sandy Hook, and 8.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06482 home values.
|25 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$384K||4||3||2,500|
|12 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$426K||5||3.5||2,926|
|10 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$452K||4||2.5||3,133|
|27 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$450K||4||3.5||3,045|
|23 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$354K||3||2.5||2,130|
|21 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$356K||3||2.5||1,938|
|16 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$440K||4||2.5||2,750|
|23 A Rowledge Pond Rd Newtown, CT||--||--||--||--|
|27 A Rowledge Pond Rd Newtown, CT||--||--||--||--|
|5 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||--||--||1||--|
|8 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$957K||6||6||4,464|
|29 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$428K||4||3||3,000|
|18 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$507K||5||2.5||3,732|
|13 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|6 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$395K||4||4.5||2,386|
|59 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$370K||--||--||--|
|15 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$578K||3||3||3,734|
|4 A Rowledge Pond Rd Newtown, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$272K||3||1.5||1,291|
|17 Rowledge Pond Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$395K||3||2.5||2,220|
Nearby Schools in Sandy Hook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.