14 Roy St, Swampscott, MA 019073 beds, 2 baths, 1,569 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks),EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s),IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Crown Molding,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Walk-In Closet,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Crown Molding,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Electric,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Heat,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,569 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0007 B:0064 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56965868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Roy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01907 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 76.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
- 18 Roy St Swampscott, MA$264K311,198
- 10 Roy St Swampscott, MA$320K421,961
- 95 Melvin Ave Swampscott, MA$266K311,188
- 87 Melvin Ave Swampscott, MA$254K321,417
- 22 Roy St Swampscott, MA$295K311,099
- 65 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA$241K311,190
- 61 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA$156K21768
- 71 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA$210K21.51,610
- Melvin Ave Swampscott, MA$231K------
- 9 Roy St Swampscott, MA$277K311,368
- 101 Melvin Ave Swampscott, MA$293K411,685
- 55 Hillside Ave Swampscott, MA$322K531,978
- 13 Roy St Swampscott, MA$373K632,547
- 77 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA$256K321,820
- 15 Roy St Swampscott, MA$318K311,224
- 19 Roy St Swampscott, MA$293K321,384
- 51 Hillside Ave Swampscott, MA$330K321,778
- 40 Roy St Swampscott, MA$275K422,197
- 21 Roy St Swampscott, MA$228K21936
- 96 Melvin Ave Swampscott, MA$252K31.51,432
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292