- Lot: 2.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,324 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $176
- MLS #: 4421927
- Tate & Foss Sotheby's International...
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Lot Description \ Level, Kitchen Granite Countertops, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Exterior \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Exterior \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Kitchen Center Island, Fencing \ Wood Fence, Garage Description \ Garage, Area Description \ Country Living, Bath Tub and Shower, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Age \ 31-40 Years Old, Bath Stall Shower, General \ Window Treatments, General \ Smoke Detector, Interior \ Beam -Ceilings, General \ Storage Area, Sewer \ Septic, Garage Count \ 4 Car Garage, Location \ Cul-de-sac, General \ Built-in Vacuum, Lot Size \ 1-2 Acres, Water \ Well, Lot Description \ Wooded, Interior \ Bay\Bow Window, Exterior \ Out Building, Special Market \ College \ University, General \ Workshop, Interior \ Two-story Family Room, Interior \ Screen Room, Interior \ Cedar Closets
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,357 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: EXTR M:079 L:011
- Zillow Home ID: 86842594
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $338-575K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03833 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Town of Exeter as a whole. Among 03833 homes, this home is 192.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in Town of Exeter, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
|12 Runawit Rd Exeter, NH||$430K||3||2.5||2,839|
|10 Runawit Rd Exeter, NH||$553K||4||5||3,108|
|17 Runawit Rd Exeter, NH||$396K||3||2.5||2,363|
|2 Indian Trl Exeter, NH||$690K||5||6||4,304|
|15 Runawit Rd Exeter, NH||$411K||4||2.5||2,561|
|13 Runawit Rd Exeter, NH||$447K||4||3||2,896|
|5 Indian Trl Exeter, NH||$522K||4||3.5||3,523|
|4 Indian Trl Exeter, NH||$438K||4||2.5||2,715|
|3 Indian Trl Exeter, NH||$387K||4||1.5||2,303|
|2 Indian Trl Exeter, NH||$590K||5||3.5||4,304|
|1 Indian Trl Exeter, NH||$377K||5||2.5||2,420|
|4 Split Rock Rd Exeter, NH||$483K||5||3.5||3,011|
|2 Split Rock Rd Exeter, NH||$532K||4||2.5||3,431|
|6 Split Rock Rd Exeter, NH||$468K||4||3||3,190|
|8 Split Rock Rd Exeter, NH||$334K||3||2.5||2,078|
|3 Split Rock Rd Exeter, NH||$354K||4||2.5||2,012|
|1 Split Rock Rd Exeter, NH||$538K||4||2.5||3,667|
|5 Split Rock Rd Exeter, NH||$398K||4||3||2,316|
|7 Split Rock Rd Exeter, NH||$546K||4||5||3,864|
|6 Runawit Rd Exeter, NH||$647K||4||5||4,068|
Nearby Schools in Town of Exeter
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.