- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Rutland Sq, Boston, MA 021184 beds, 5 baths, 3,771 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1860
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $1,825,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,771 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:04 P:02714 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59183294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Rutland Sq
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% lower than in Boston, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 12 Rutland Sq UNIT 1 Boston, MA$1.19M121,545
- 12 Rutland Sq UNIT 3 Boston, MA$1.52M221,640
- 18 Rutland Sq # 1 Boston, MA--Studio1--
- 18 Rutland Sq Boston, MA$2.47M423,420
- 10 Rutland Sq Boston, MA$3.73M454,200
- 20 Rutland Sq Boston, MA$1.17M643,261
- 16 Rutland Sq UNIT PS2 Boston, MA$674K------
- 16 Rutland Sq UNIT PS1 Boston, MA$666K------
- 16 Rutland Sq APT 4 Boston, MA$519K11735
- 16 Rutland Sq APT 3 Boston, MA$549K11649
- 16 Rutland Sq APT 2 Boston, MA$557K11658
- 16 Rutland Sq APT 1 Boston, MA$1.06M121,483
- 22 Rutland Sq UNIT 2 Boston, MA$2.52M42.52,477
- 22 Rutland Sq UNIT 1 Boston, MA$1.43M221,507
- 22 Rutland Sq Boston, MA$490K221,507
- 22 Rutland Sq Boston, MA$2.61M44.54,010
- 6 Rutland Sq Boston, MA$2.31M11750
- 12 Rutland Sq UNIT 2 Boston, MA$595K11772
- 8 Rutland Sq Boston, MA--11--
- 8 Rutland Sq UNIT 3 Boston, MA$1.21M111,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292