14 Scofield Pl, Westport, CT 068803 beds, 2 baths, 1,854 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 242 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $833,000
- Price/sqft: $512
- MLS #: 99052116
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,854 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10953
- Zillow Home ID: 57415757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Scofield Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Westport, and 4.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06880 home values.
- 10 Scofield Pl Westport, CT$977K322,216
- 8 Scofield Pl Westport, CT$742K321,627
- 6 Scofield Pl Westport, CT$783K221,604
- 4 Scofield Pl Westport, CT$1.16M421,684
- 2 Scofield Pl Westport, CT$1.04M31938
- 80 Harbor Rd Westport, CT$2.05M------
- 72 Harbor Rd Westport, CT$1.11M21.51,116
- 1 Conte Pl Westport, CT$692K421,565
- 2 Conte Pl Westport, CT$415K21754
- 70 Harbor Rd Westport, CT$1.52M442,680
- 68 Harbor Rd Westport, CT--Studio--1,280
- 66 Harbor Rd Westport, CT$1.09M22.51,278
- 5 Rowland Pl Westport, CT$887K------
- 84 Harbor Rd Westport, CT$1.2M31.52,136
- 88 Harbor Rd Westport, CT$1.93M432,350
- 5 Rowland Pl Westport, CT$593K11662
- 41 Bermuda Rd Westport, CT$1.61M433,200
- 9 Rowland Pl Westport, CT$712K421,500
- 7 Rowland Pl Westport, CT$593K21948
- 3 Rowland Pl Westport, CT$635K11630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!