14 Smith St, Beverly, MA 019153 beds, 3 baths, 1,756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $417,500
- Price/sqft: $238
- Finished basement, 385 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Basement,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight,LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s),LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Contemporary,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,756 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0415 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59224282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Smith Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 74% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 8 Smith St Beverly, MA$266K21983
- 6 Smith St Beverly, MA$169K21.5857
- 12 Smith St Beverly, MA$201K21.51,208
- 13 Lovett St Beverly, MA$280K21780
- 17 Fossa Ter Beverly, MA$177K311,276
- 23 1/2 Lovett St Beverly, MA$250K211,014
- 19 Lovett St Beverly, MA$296K311,522
- 9 Lovett St UNIT 1 Beverly, MA$177K211,007
- 9 Lovett St UNIT 2 Beverly, MA$266K521,836
- 14-16 Fossa Ter Beverly, MA$294K622,275
- 9 Fossa Ter UNIT 9 Beverly, MA$206K311,068
- 6 Wentzell Ave Beverly, MA$548K633,050
- 4 Wentzell Ave Beverly, MA$362K31.51,510
- 21 Lovett St UNIT 21 Beverly, MA$251K211,030
- 23 Lovett St UNIT 23 Beverly, MA$294K311,270
- 10-12 Fossa Ter Beverly, MA$299K622,155
- 11 Fossa Ter Beverly, MA$339K622,392
- 1 Wentzell Ave Beverly, MA$248K311,078
- 12 Lovett St APT 3 Beverly, MA--------
- 14 Lovett St UNIT 1 Beverly, MA$224K211,058
Nearby Schools in Beverly
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292