- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 377 days on Zillow
- Views: 13,822 all time views
- 66 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $915,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- MLS #: 1432436
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 420 sqft
- View: City
- Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Heat Fuel \ Electric, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Amenity \ Association, Attic \ Pull Down, Num Cars \ 2, Restrictions \ Architec Des, Roof \ Dimensional, Structure \ Frame, Wall Type \ Drywall, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Year Blt Desc \ Actual, Appl Equip \ Central Vac, Fireplace \ Gas, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior \ 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Interior \ Built In Cabinet\Bookcases, Interior \ Walk-In Closet, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heating \ Forced Hot Air, Basement Type \ Basement-Full, Style \ 2-Story, Amenity \ Common Area, Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Appl Equip \ Disposal, Appl Equip \ Microwave, Cooling \ 2 Zoned AC, Cooling \ Electric, Heating \ 2 Zoned Heat, Interior \ 9 Ft + Ceilings, Interior \ Breakfast Nook, Lot Description \ Sloping, Style \ Transitional, Appl Equip \ Oven, Exterior \ Insulated Doors, Exterior \ Irrigation System, Basement Type \ Walk-Out, Fee Period \ Monthly, Flooring \ Carpet-W-W, Interior \ 1st Floor Bedrm W\ Full Bath, Porch \ Patio, Interior \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Flooring \ Tile, Siding \ Synth Stucco, Appl Equip \ Gas Cooking, Appl Equip \ Refrigerator, Restrictions \ Assoc Restrictions, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Exterior \ Thermal Windows, Exterior \ Outdoor Lighting, Porch \ Balcony, Waterfront \ No, Lot Description \ City View
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,360 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: W0001323021
- Zillow Home ID: 68474379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $476-736K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Carillon home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among Carillon homes, this home is 237.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carillon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 216.7% greater than in Richmond, and 81.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carillon home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carillon home values.
|16 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||$1.53M||4||4||5,659|
|12 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||$887K||4||5||4,555|
|18 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||$774K||3||2.5||3,113|
|17 S Tow Path Ln Richmond, VA||--||--||--||--|
|8 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||--||--||--||--|
|20 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||$1.01M||4||5.5||5,100|
|1521 Sunset Ln Richmond, VA||$426K||1||1||1,012|
|25 Old Canal Rd Richmond, VA||$506K||3||3.5||2,464|
|1527 Sunset Ln Richmond, VA||$964K||4||5||4,500|
|6 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||$667K||3||4||3,099|
|23 Old Canal Rd Richmond, VA||$444K||2||2.5||2,266|
|1 Brockenbrough Ln Richmond, VA||$1.86M||4||5.5||7,223|
|1525 Sunset Ln Richmond, VA||$1.08M||4||4.5||4,476|
|21 Old Canal Rd Richmond, VA||$444K||2||2.5||2,266|
|19 Old Canal Rd Richmond, VA||$449K||3||2.5||2,261|
|4 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||$655K||4||3.5||3,099|
|1517 Sunset Ln Richmond, VA||$1.82M||5||4.5||5,332|
|10 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||$853K||5||7||4,750|
|22 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||$1.3M||3||2.5||3,732|
|21 Tow Path Ln S Richmond, VA||$1.11M||5||4.5||2,880|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.