- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14 Updike Ave, Hillsborough, NJ 088443 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $390,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 1000163 0200019 09
- Zillow Home ID: 39889404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14 Updike Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08844 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in Hillsborough, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08844 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08844 home values.
- 12 Updike Ave Hillsborough, NJ$414K32.51,769
- 16 Updike Ave Hillsborough, NJ$404K----1,667
- 89 New Amwell Rd Hillsborough, NJ$386K------
- 23 Updike Ave Hillsborough, NJ$413K------
- 21 Updike Ave Hillsborough, NJ$429K------
- 10 Lowe Ave Hillsborough, NJ$397K----1,589
- 8 Lowe Ave Hillsborough, NJ$336K31.51,257
- New Amwell Rd Hillsborough, NJ$386K------
- 6 Lowe Ave Hillsborough, NJ$419K32.51,668
- 27 Updike Ave Hillsborough, NJ$471K----1,739
- 19 Updike Ave Hillsborough, NJ$512K------
- 18 Updike Ave Hillsborough, NJ$452K----1,786
- 25 Updike Ave Hillsborough, NJ$396K32.51,721
- 101 New Amwell Rd Hillsborough, NJ$313K----1,876
- 4 Lowe Ave Hillsborough, NJ$360K------
- 17 Updike Ave Hillsborough, NJ$388K----1,670
- 490 Auten Rd APT 3D Hillsborough, NJ$230K------
- 490 Auten Rd APT 4A Hillsborough, NJ$220K------
- 490 Auten Rd APT 4B Hillsborough, NJ$227K------
- 490 Auten Rd APT 4C Hillsborough, NJ$210K------
Nearby Schools in Hillsborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.