A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,753 all time views
- HOA Fee: $154
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $370,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $217
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Pantry, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH2_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH2_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH5_DSCRP \ Pantry, OTH5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: W:13 P:01498 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59101774
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $273-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 34.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% greater than in Boston, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.