This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $749,000
- Finished basement, 818 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,904 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: M:015 L:119 P:
- Zillow Home ID: 56910226
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01923 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Danvers as a whole. Among 01923 homes, this home is valued 115.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01923 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.4% higher than in Danvers, and 77.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Danvers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
|12 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$442K||3||2.5||2,163|
|18 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$791K||4||3.5||5,633|
|10 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$542K||3||2.5||1,938|
|20 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$656K||3||3.5||3,524|
|22 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$554K||4||3||2,736|
|7 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$702K||5||2.5||4,151|
|9 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$727K||4||3.5||4,166|
|8 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$322K||3||1||1,056|
|24 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$772K||4||3.5||4,644|
|15 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$631K||4||2.5||3,612|
|11 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$686K||4||2.5||3,530|
|5 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$454K||4||3||2,103|
|17 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$740K||3||2.5||5,014|
|26 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$594K||4||2.5||2,920|
|3 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$483K||2||1.5||1,326|
|Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$594K||4||2.5||2,920|
|5 Toomey St Danvers, MA||$369K||3||2||1,428|
|19 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$581K||4||2.5||3,445|
|28 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$641K||4||3||3,642|
|30 Wildwood Rd Danvers, MA||$554K||4||2.5||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Danvers
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!