- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
140-142 Washington Ave, Newton, MA 024656 beds, 3 baths, 2,733 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,050 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1940
- Unfinished basement, 195 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,733 sqft
- Parcel #: S:44 B:002 L:0002
- Zillow Home ID: 56311006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 140-142 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02465 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Newton, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02465 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02465 home values.
- 140-142 Washington Ave Waltham, MA$430K42.52,953
- 125 Washington Ave UNIT 125 Newton, MA$451K211,230
- 145 Washington Ave Newton, MA$649K321,463
- 144-146 Washington Ave Newton, MA$637K532,120
- 155 Washington Ave Newton, MA$659K42.51,422
- 123 Washington Ave Newton, MA$427K211,200
- 8 Noble St UNIT 8 Newton, MA$456K211,213
- 134 Washington Ave Waltham, MA$374K321,271
- 9 Noble St Newton, MA$545K21--
- 149 Washington Ave Newton, MA$705K41.52,055
- 9 Noble St # 0 West Newton, MA$605K------
- 130-132 Washington Ave Waltham, MA$407K42.51,686
- 123 Washington Ave UNIT 123 Newton, MA$453K211,200
- 119-121 Washington Ave Waltham, MA$533K211,400
- 126-128 Washington Ave Waltham, MA$388K22.51,732
- 74 Fuller St # 1 Waltham, MA$531K21--
- 74 Fuller St # 0 Waltham, MA$1.1M219,999
- 66-68 Fuller St Waltham, MA$420K22.51,910
- 15 Noble St UNIT 15 Newton, MA$438K211,306
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292