140 4th St, Stamford, CT 06905
Sold on 5/24/13: $475,200
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,622 sq ft
- Lot:6,500 sqft
- Year Built:1965
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $475,200
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow297
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #000-7035
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID58827691
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$450,669||$410K – $478K||-$3,078||$277||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,653/mo||$1.9K – $3.1K/mo||+$3||$1.64||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Turn of River home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Stamford as a whole. Among Turn of River homes, this home is valued 8.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Turn of River market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.4% lower than in Stamford, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Turn of River home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Turn of River home values.
Neighborhood for 140 4th Street
- 138 4th St Stamford, CT$446K31.01,983
- 113 4th St Stamford, CT$443K32.01,564
- 116 4th St Stamford, CT$468K31.51,914
- 112 4th St Stamford, CT$602K44.03,000
- 130 4th St Stamford, CT$505K31.52,390
- 122 4th St Stamford, CT$451K32.51,873
- 109 4th St Stamford, CT$401K31.51,650
- 125 4th St Stamford, CT$444K31.51,728
- 124 4th St Stamford, CT$526K42.52,280
- 121 4th St Stamford, CT$357K42.01,536
- 123 Standish Rd STE 4 Stamford, CT$136K11.0591
- 105 4th St Stamford, CT$535K32.51,934
- 115 4th St Stamford, CT$561K43.02,745
- 102 4th St Stamford, CT$498K32.51,852
- 127 4th St Stamford, CT$447K31.51,815
- 70 3rd St Stamford, CT$443K32.01,568
- 68 3rd St Stamford, CT$410K32.52,012
- 77 5th St Stamford, CT$538K53.02,331
- 85 5th St Stamford, CT$459K31.51,924
- 74 3rd St Stamford, CT$475K32.51,690
Nearby Schools in Stamford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005