140 Amberwood Dr, Amherst, NY 14228
Sold on 1/4/13: $196,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,880 sq ft
- Lot:0.31 acres
- Year Built:1979
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $196,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile, Other
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesFireplace in family room. Newer flooring and carpets.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop
- Days on Zillow339
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- Garage Size441
- Lot Depth150
- Lot Width90
- Neighborhood NameWillowridge
- Parcel #1422890401000008030000
- School DistrictSweet Home
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID30239956
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$195,764||$180K – $217K||+$2,479||$104||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,736/mo||$1.3K – $2K/mo||+$38||$0.92||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 14228 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Amherst as a whole. Among 14228 homes, this home is valued 24.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% greater than in Amherst, and 80.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Amherst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14228 home values.
Neighborhood for 140 Amberwood Drive
- 239 Parkhaven Dr Amherst, NY$196K31.51,742
- 230 Parkhaven Dr Amherst, NY$182K32.01,907
- 179 Amberwood Dr Amherst, NY$226K32.52,290
- 27 Deepwood Ct Amherst, NY$174K31.51,692
- 59 Deepwood Ct Amherst, NY$216K42.52,028
- 183 Parkhaven Dr Amherst, NY$183K32.02,258
- 198 Parkhaven Dr Amherst, NY$192K43.01,914
- 43 Deepwood Ct Amherst, NY$220K32.52,179
- 102 Willow Ln Amherst, NY$178K42.51,664
- 242 Peppertree Dr Amherst, NY$156K41.51,710
- 270 Peppertree Dr Amherst, NY$146K31.51,548
- 276 Peppertree Dr Amherst, NY$144K32.01,482
- 101 Willow Ln Amherst, NY$191K42.51,883
- 96 Willow Ln Amherst, NY$145K42.01,731
- 174 Peppertree Dr # F Amherst, NY$119K22.01,260
- 174 Peppertree Dr Amherst, NY$149K23.01,486
- 174 Peppertree Dr # B Amherst, NY$120K22.01,200
- 98 Sweetwood Dr N Amherst, NY$176K31.51,718
- 85 Willow Ln Amherst, NY$160K31.51,449
- 119 Grasspointe Dr Amherst, NY$303K43.52,554
Nearby Schools in Amherst
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005