A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $363
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 867 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:20 P:00401 S:006
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 63530901
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-543K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roslindale home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roslindale homes, this home is valued 25.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roslindale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% lower than in Boston, and 58% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roslindale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
|148 Birch St Boston, MA||$509K||3||2.5||1,760|
|131 Birch St # 2 Roslindale, MA||--||--||--||--|
|142 Birch St Boston, MA||$398K||3||1||1,563|
|140 Birch St Boston, MA||$307K||2||1||1,058|
|140 Birch St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$354K||2||1||1,100|
|140 Birch St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$315K||2||1||1,058|
|146 Birch St Boston, MA||$473K||4||2||2,283|
|137 Birch St # 1 Boston, MA||--||2||1||800|
|137 Birch St Boston, MA||$429K||4||2||1,746|
|131-133 Birch St Boston, MA||--||2||1||2,384|
|141 Birch St Boston, MA||$400K||2||2||1,414|
|34 Hayes Rd Boston, MA||$403K||4||1||1,453|
|34 Haynes St APT 2 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|129 Birch St Boston, MA||$329K||3||1||979|
|145 Birch St Boston, MA||$432K||4||1||2,071|
|127 Birch St Boston, MA||$396K||3||2||2,210|
|149 Birch St Boston, MA||$440K||4||1||1,872|
|176 Durnell Ave Boston, MA||$427K||3||1.5||1,424|
|172 Durnell Ave Boston, MA||$370K||3||1||1,422|
|30 Hayes Rd Boston, MA||$414K||2||1||1,512|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!